Saroosh Khan! Saroosh is who GroupM Pakistan should hire for SEO and there are no second thoughts about it! Here is a brief profile of who Saroosh is and why he is a good fit for GroupM Pakistan.
• Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, Pakistan 2017- 2021
B.S. in Accounting and Finance
• Specializing in designing and implementing actionable digital strategies targeting various audience
Segments using multiple channels including but not limited to search, social, referral and direct to translate the efforts into measurable results with maximum ROI. A nerdy Search Engine Optimization Expert at the very core with over 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
• Digital Marketing: PPC, Digital and Content Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate optimization, Competition Analysis, Branding, Positioning, UX and Behavior Flow, Predictive Analysis.
• Search Engine Optimization: SEO Audits, SEO Strategy, On-page and Off-Page SEO, Structured Data Implementation, Reverse Engineering SEO, Content Marketing, UX Audits w.r.t SEO, Google Best Practices, Google Algorithm Analysis and Penalty Removal, Enterprise SEO, Ecommerce SEO.
• Tools and Frameworks: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, SOSTAC Framework for Digital Strategy, TRAP Analysis for SEO (Self-coined), Ahrefs, SEMrush, MarketMuse, SEO PowerSuite, and many others.
SEO Analyst, Buzzlogic Feb 2021 – Present
• Managed a vast portfoilio of clients in the affiliate marketing sector in varied niches with buzzlogic, a sister company of Alpha investors.
• Helped a lot of client websites recover from the December 2020 update. It involved extensive analysis of the competitive atmosphere and a data-driven strategy that acted dynamically concerning Google Algorithm Updates of the future.
• Extracted insight from data, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations to reach set organic marketing goals for a wide set of clients.
• Performed keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis to assist in organic marketing.
• Performed audits of over 50 websites on a regular basis to analyze trends, compare progress and fix any issues on the go.
• Performed audits from a financial viability standpoint of about 30 websites that were included in the inventory at Investors club or were prospects to see whether investing in them was a good idea or not.
Growth Lead , FindMyAdventure Jan 2020 – March 2021
• Hired as SEO Lead and analytics liaison for Performance Marketing at FindMyAdventure in October 2020 and was promoted to Growth Lead in March 2021.
• Managed one of the biggest campaigns in travel industry in Pakistan using a marketing spend of over 4 million PKR in December 2020.
• Created quarterly, halfyearly and yearly plans for content production and digital growth.
• Deployed various analytics measurements within the AngularJS frameworks to work with Google Analytics and track every event and user activity to help refine and retarget audience using paid channels.
• Performed rigorous SEO Audits of the website in a period of 2 months to ensure best SEO practices on a completely new build.
• Worked in close coordination with the design and development team to predict user flow and create a hierarchy that would assist in conversion.
One of Keynote speakers at Brighton SEO on “Using Sentiment Analysis to Rank Higher” Mar 2021
• Was one of the top 30 SEO experts around the world to present at one of the biggest SEO conferences, BrightonSEO on “Using Sentiment Analysis to Rank Higher”
• The talk included ways and mechanisms to predict user sentiment and user behavior to target them at maximum POCs digitally.
Why GroupM Pakistan should hire Saroosh Khan for SEO?
Technical SEO is what Saroosh is great at which makes him an ultimate ninja in SEO regardless of the task. Your website gets hit by an update, He would be there to do a deep level analysis of before and after stats and show you what would work to get back. Having been on a podcast with big guys like Bill Hartzer and Craig Campbell, he is confident enough in his abilities in SEO from an overall perspective. He knows how any search engine works, what it wants in a webpage and how it analyses web pages and categorizes them on the basis of content and user experience.
Well, how does he know that?
He has read a lot of Google patents over the last 4 years and even more of content and blogs from greats like Bill Slawski, Dawn Anderson, Aleyda Solis, Roger Montii etc. He learned his way through readings and analyzing sites using tools like ahrefs in various niches to see what kind of strategy works in what niche. He actually followed the evolution of search engines through my analysis to find out what ranks the best!