If you want to improve your fitness journey in the safety of your home, a NordicTrack treadmill is the best equipment you can use.
A treadmill will help you achieve a good physique and improve your general health without leaving home!
NordicTrack treadmills have different models you can choose from according to your budget, needs, and preferences.
But where are the best places to buy them?
If you’re interested in purchasing this exercise equipment, we’ll help you find where to buy a NordicTrack treadmill and what method could be most convenient for you.
Where to Buy NordicTrack Treadmills?
Buying products online is pretty easy these days. All you need is a computer or cellphone and an internet connection.
However, if you’re a traditional buyer who prefers to purchase the products physically, walk-in stores would be best!
To know which method of purchasing offers you the most convenience and satisfaction, we compare them below:
Online businesses are prevalent nowadays, usually with their own site or even an app.
If you’re interested in purchasing NordicTrack treadmills and other exercise equipment but do not have time to visit physical stores, you can always choose online shopping.
The Nordictrack Treadmill is available almost anywhere. You can purchase this exercise equipment at online stores such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and more.
However, we strongly recommend purchasing a NordicTrack treadmill on their official website. You’re assured of legitimate machines, good deals, and reliable warranties!
Benefits of Online Shopping
There are lots of benefits of online shopping, and these are:
- Saves Time: Online shopping can be a breeze compared to going out to an actual store. You can just search for NordicTrack in any fitness machine section of authorized sellers, check out all the details on the product pages, and place your order within MINUTES. (NOTE: You might have to sign in and fill out the details, such as your name, home address, phone or telephone number, and state.) Sounds easy and simple right? This is the benefit of online stores because it does not require you to leave your house!
- Discounts: Discounts are everywhere in online shopping. Major retailing websites attract customers with this marketing scheme and are found to be very effective. If you want a discount when purchasing exercise equipment such as the NordicTrack treadmill, we suggest buying it from the official website.
- Convenience: The convenience of purchasing in online stores stands out. You can find different models in just one search. Also, online stores do not demand much time because you can easily purchase the product during your breaks. Additionally, online stores will deliver your purchased product door-to-door, so you will not leave your house to pick it up!
Drawbacks of Online Shopping
Contrary to the benefits, online shopping can also have disadvantages, and these are:
- Can Cost Higher Than Usual: Contrary to what most people believe, the prices in an online shop can be relatively higher than in-store. Not to mention that the shipping cost is an additional fee when ordering online. Also, if your home is far from the seller and the weight of the product you’re purchasing is heavy, high shipping costs can be applied (the shipping fee is determined by your location and the product’s weight).
- Cannot Be Used Instantly: One of the drawbacks of choosing online shopping as your option is you cannot instantly use the products. It usually takes 3-7 days (or even WEEKS) before your new NordicTrack treadmill can arrive. However, you can at least track and check the progress of your order.
- You Cannot Test the Products: If you choose online shopping among all options, it is understandable that you cannot test the products physically. This is a risk for the users because they cannot determine if the NordicTrack treadmill they purchase is free from defects. The best action you can take is to find reliable shops/sellers that offer a quality treadmill at a reasonable price. Also, you can check for product reviews to avoid any problems.
One of the options you have when purchasing a NordicTrack treadmill is to visit walk-in or physical stores.
You’ll be able to inspect, test, and measure the product of your choice to see if it has all the right features and dimensions that suit your needs.
This option is most convenient for those who are close to establishments. You can pick from various treadmill options and jump from one shop to another to compare costs.
You can purchase NordicTrack treadmills at Walmart, Target, Sears, and other establishments.
Benefits of Walk-in Shopping
Buying NordicTrack treadmills in a physical store has various benefits, and these are:
- Lower Cost: The prices of NordicTrack treadmills varies accordingly. In the case of physical stores, it usually has a lower price than online shopping. Also, treadmill prices can mark down if the store is having a sale!
- You Can Check Out the Treadmill: If you want to ensure that you purchase quality exercise equipment, visiting a physical store is the best option. By coordinating with store affiliates, you can try out the machine and determine if it fits and suits your exercise needs. With this, you can examine if the machines are working correctly or have any defects.
- Discount: Discounts are not only exclusive to online shopping; they can also be applied to purchasing in physical stores. If you are lucky enough during your visit, you can have a HUGE discount on NordicTrack treadmills!
Drawbacks of Walk-in Shopping
On the other hand, the disadvantages of walk-in shopping are:
- Delivery Fee: If your home location is a bit far from the store, you can choose to deliver the NordicTrack treadmills to your home. However, this requires an additional fee. This is not suitable if you are on a tight budget. Also, the cost varies on your location, so the farther your home is, the higher the delivery rate.
- Crowd: One of the things that may put some people off in walk-in stores is the large crowd. Not everyone wants to shop and look for a treadmill in crowded places.
- Sales Pressure: A store representative is helpful because they can provide full details of the product you are interested in. However, some can be nerve-wracking for consumers. Sales representatives are eager to close the deal to have their commission. This can force you to buy a product even if it is not the model you want.
- Time Consuming: Purchasing a product in physical stores can drag your time. You will be subjected to visiting various stores if it does not have the product you want.
Whatever mode of purchase you choose, always remember to opt for the method that brings you convenience, satisfaction, and confidence in your buy.
Find a good store (online or in-person), view the prices, and check the reviews.
Always remember that the best method is what will make you most happy!
NordicTrack: Brief History & Overview
NordicTrack began manufacturing ski training gear in 1975. However, the two founders, Ed and Florence Pauls, applied their fitness and mechanical engineering expertise and started making various exercise gear.
They began adding treadmills, ellipticals, and rowing machines, as their product lineup and made a debut on the market in the early 1990s.
Since then, the company has been sold a couple of times and is currently owned by Icon Health & Fitness.
No matter who owns it, NordicTrack is still thriving and is regarded as the most popular worldwide brand offering quality and affordable products.
(That’s why you’re probably here and trying to find out where you can buy one today!)
The unique qualities of NordicTrack equipment will allow you to stay in the comfort of your home and have all the tools you need to achieve your exercise goals!
How Much Is a NordicTrack Treadmill?
The prices of NordicTrack treadmills vary according to the models. However, to make a general price range, it is sold for around $899 to $1299+, according to the official site.
These can be considered affordable when you compare these to other brands. However, it does not mean it offers mediocre machines. You can only expect high quality and a superb exercise experience with NordicTrack!
NordicTrack aims to offer an affordable, quality treadmill that everyone can benefit from.
Where Can I Try a NordicTrack Treadmill?
You can only try the Nordictrack treadmills when you visit a physical store. If you’re a gym enthusiast, you can ask or look for NordicTrack treadmills in your gym and try them out.
However, this can be inconvenient since you can’t guarantee to find an easily accessible treadmill that you can inspect and try out.
The best advice we can give you is to purchase your own treadmill. But before anything else, always read reviews about the product.
You can purchase and find reviews on these treadmills on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, walk-in stores, etc.
If you opt for online stores such as Amazon, you can track your progress to see when the treadmill will be delivered.
Why Should You Buy NordicTrack Treadmills?
NordicTrack is a successful and popular brand in the world of treadmills. Its products are high-quality and affordable.
Also, the production of specialized treadmills, such as a line of high-inclined treadmills, makes the company consistently rank high in the fitness equipment market.
These special steep-inclining treadmills are great options for people who want to advance their training because they offer a -6% decline and as much as a 40% incline.
A variety of other treadmill models are also available from NordicTrack for people looking for something simpler or more affordable.
We list down 6 different reasons why you SHOULD buy NordicTrack treadmills:
1. Access to iFit
One of the things we love about NordicTrack treadmills is its access to iFit. This will let you select from various interactive fitness programs of your choice!
Also, a personal training plan will be initiated by iFit, which can challenge you to work harder than usual.
You will be free to choose a personal trainer to whatever suits your routine, goals, and training preference.
Additionally, you will get a 30-day iFit subscription included with your purchase.
NOTE: You will need to pay for an iFit subscription to have full access to the workout library after the free trial.
If you’d rather not pay for the full subscription, you can STILL use the NordicTrack treadmill, but it will be in manual mode and will only offer a small run selection for onboard workouts.
2. More Than Just a Treadmill
NordicTrack treadmills offer various fitness exercises other than running. These exercises include weight training and abdomen training for the upper body.
You will not have difficulty shifting to these exercises because the NordicTrack treadmills can self-adjust!
The speed and inclination system of the treadmill will automatically change as you perform your routine according to the live workout you are following.
Hence, this will encourage a fun and engaging routine to bring out the best results.
3. Cushioned Support
NordicTrack treadmills have a FlexSelect cushioning system that is extremely useful for people with joint issues or injuries. However, you can turn it off to experience road-like running.
4. Various Treadmill Series
The NordicTrack treadmill has many models, each of which has different qualities you can benefit from!
The different treadmill series are:
These treadmills have a Smart-Response motor, making them suitable for those looking to work hard.
As previously mentioned, these treadmills also provide an inclination of up to 40%. With this, walking for 20 minutes at a speed of 2 mph would result in a calorie burn of over 300.
This inclined model also includes the following:
- 32-inch or larger smart touchscreen
- One-touch button
- Cushioning for knee support and comfort
If you are looking for NordicTrack treadmills that work best for calorie burning and reducing soreness, we suggest choosing this treadmill!
However, it is NOT a perfect treadmill if you have limited space. This treadmill cannot be folded because it doesn’t have SpaceSaver technology.
The treadmills in NordicTrack’s T-Series feature FlexSelect Cushioning and a Smart-Response Drive System.
The deck cushioning will offer an authentic road-running experience while safeguarding the user’s joints.
The T-Series model is made for you if you want a more affordable model. It can also reduce soreness and is effective in burning excessive calories.
5. Long Warranty
If there is one factor you SHOULD look at before purchasing treadmills, it is the WARRANTY.
For NordicTrack treadmills, the manufacturers offer a lengthy timeframe which most users can benefit from.
The NordicTrack has a 10-year frame warranty, a 2-year part warranty, and a 1-year labor warranty.
Other business brands do NOT offer this kind of warranty length!
6. Notable Features
If you are STILL not convinced about the NordicTrack treadmills, these additional features might seal the deal:
- Can Be Connected to WiFi: The WiFi connectivity will enable the users to participate in various exercises. With this, you can experience other things on top of your running routine!
- Google Maps: These treadmills have integrated Google Maps to give users various options to work out anywhere in the world! If you ask us, it encourages fun exercising because you can feel like you are traveling the world.
- Performance Evaluation: After your fitness routine, NordicTrack will evaluate your performance. This feature will allow you to assess yourself to see if you are lacking or doing well.
- 300 lb Maximum User Weight: There is no need to worry if you are a plus-size! The NordicTrack designed an inclusive treadmill that works best for everyone regardless of weight.
Will NordicTrack Take Back an Old Treadmill?
YES, the NordicTrack will take back your old treadmill if you are planning to purchase newer models.
All you need to do is pay the return fee if you want your old treadmill to be collected at your house.
However, NordicTrack has specific guidelines for the collection of your old treadmill::
- Must Be Placed in Easy-to-Access Space: NordicTrack requires your treadmill to be in an easy-to-get area so their carriers will not have difficulty collecting it. The treadmill must be disassembled to fit any exit. If the collection fails because the product is inaccessible, fully built, placed in a closed area, and unable to fit in a door, the original fee will REMAIN. Still, it will have an additional fee if you want a re-attempt on collection.
- Must Be in Good Condition: NordicTrack requires your treadmill to be in good condition so they won’t have further problems repairing and re-financing it.
- 28-Days Limit: Nordictrack will allow you to return the treadmill within 28 days of purchasing a new item.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a NordicTrack Treadmill
Choosing a treadmill is challenging, especially if you want a quality fitness experience, because you have to ensure its features suit your goals.
To help you with this struggle, listed below are the factors you MUST consider before purchasing a treadmill:
Before purchasing a treadmill, you must consider its dimensions and evaluate if it is suitable or appropriate for your workout space.
However, if you have limited storage, it is best to purchase a foldable treadmill.
There are various treadmill models from NordicTrack that offer SpaceSaver technology. You can find them on their online store.
#2 Digital Connectivity
If you want to boost your fitness routine with a treadmill, one feature that can increase your productivity are online live workout programs.
If this is something you’re looking for, double-check if your treadmill of choice has access to online fitness programs and personal trainers.
We assure you that you won’t encounter a problem finding a NordicTrack model that offers WiFi connectivity. The NordicTrack business is known for their well-integrated screen!
Most fitness enthusiasts will consider investing in a treadmill with a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour.
This is the sweet spot to push yourself to the limit.
Fortunately, this is the maximum speed that the NordicTrack treadmill has. This is the ideal max speed to avoid injuries and lessen the impact on the joints.
#4 Incline System
If you want a big leap in your calorie burn, an inclining treadmill is the way to go. A steeper angle will push you more to the limit and activate your muscles!
NordicTrack has an inclination system that raises the angle of the treadmill by up to 40% (depending on the model).
We highly recommend their Incline Series if you have no problem with a slightly more pricey order.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s normal to have tons of questions before buying a treadmill. Don’t leave until all your questions are answered!
What Is the Best NordicTrack for Home Use?
Among all the models of NordicTrack, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill is the best NordicTrack equipment you can use at home.
This treadmill model can be folded, has a touchscreen and a comfortable deck, and is sold at an affordable price.
This is the best NordicTrack model for home use because of its price-to-quality ratio. If you’re interested, you can purchase these models on Amazon, but we highly recommend buying them from the official website.
What Treadmill Is Equivalent to NordicTrack?
In the treadmill world, ProForm treadmills are quite close to NordicTrack.
They are both manufactured by iFit technology and directly compete with each other on the market.
However, NordicTrack has a more robust build and more advanced features than Proform. So if we base our judgment on its specs, NordicTrack wins!
Where Are NordicTrack Treadmills Made?
NordicTrack treadmills are made in Logan, Utah, United States of America.
Is a NordicTrack Worth It?
Yes! It’s easy to be impressed with the performance of NordicTrack. It has top-notch quality, different models you can choose from, robust construction, and reliable components.
Can I Use a NordicTrack Treadmill Without iFit?
If you’re worried that you can’t use your NordicTrack without an iFit subscription, don’t worry; you can still use it.
However, you will not be offered an entire workout library, a coach-controlled interactive personal training experience, and activity tracking.
You could use a NordicTrack treadmill in manual mode if you didn’t purchase an iFit subscription.
Can You Watch Netflix on NordicTrack?
Yes! It is possible to watch Netflix on NordicTrack. To do this, turn on the privilege mode of your treadmill. Once enabled, install the Netflix app on your NordicTrack equipment.
Also, it is not limited to Netflix only; you can watch the news, Youtube, Amazon Prime, or Disney +.
Can You Use NordicTrack Without WiFi?
Yes, NordicTrack treadmills can be used and enjoyed without an internet connection. You will still have access to the most basic functions to start your walking or running routines.
NordicTrack is the most admired and famous brand in the treadmill market. These treadmills have different models you can pick from according to your preference.
You can either buy them from an online store like Amazon or their official website or visit walk-in stores:
- Purchasing a treadmill online saves you time and offers no inconvenience, but you have to deal with potentially higher costs and a longer shipping timeline.
- By buying a treadmill in-store, you have the luxury of trying, inspecting, and checking out several treadmill models before buying. However, you need to have the time and effort to actually do it.
No matter where you buy your new NordicTrack machine, we assure you that you will have the best fitness experience from NordicTrack!