Smooth Fitness 7.35 Treadmill Review
This 7.35 model of smooth treadmills is manufactured to meet your expectations, transforming your workout with its solid construction and commercial quality. This amazing treadmill is ideal for people who want to get rid of unwanted calories. It can be set up at home, so you can practice every day or at your leisure. With an extra-large 20 x 62-inch treadmill surface and a unique shock-absorbing cushioning system, the 7.35 treadmill offers maximum comfort.
Table of Contents
SMOOTH FITNESS 7.35 TREADMILL
This 7.35 model of smooth treadmills is manufactured to meet your expectations, transforming your workout with its solid construction and commercial quality. This amazing treadmill is ideal for people who want to get rid of unwanted calories. It can be set up at home, so you can practice every day or at your leisure. With an extra-large 20 x 62-inch treadmill surface and a unique shock-absorbing cushioning system, the 7.35 treadmill offers maximum comfort. The extra-wide welded sheet steel frame offers superior stability and supports up to 350lbs. With one of the most powerful motors in its class, the powerful and quiet 3.25 HP continuous motor is specially designed for running, jogging, or walking. The industrial treadmill frame is built to meet the needs of aggressive runners, while the folding system with a soft drop and easy lever makes storage easy. A two-step pass improves the game of homework. If this machine can make your job easier, make sure it can make cleaning easier. With gas assistance, you can gently tilt the platter into place and tilt it for easy storage. Just slide your foot back into place with the foot lever. Smooth Fitness redesigned the 7.35 with externally positioned frame mounts to increase stability and distribute weight more evenly. This mid-level treadmill may be our favorite in the Smooth Fitness range. The machine is sturdy enough and large enough to accommodate pedestrians and runners while still being easy to set up and maneuver. It is ideal for serious home training.
Wondering if you should buy one? Let’s take a closer look at its specs to make your selection easier.
- Motor: 3.25 CHP motor
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 15% Incline
- Foldable: Yes
- Dimensions: 78″ x 34″ x 56″ (L x W x H)
- Weight of Machine: 185 Pounds
- Workout programs: 14 built-in iFIT customizable workouts
- Tread Belt: 20 inches by 62 inches belt
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Warranty for Motor: lifetime
- Warranty for frame: lifetime
- Warranty for Parts: 7 years
- Warranty for Labor: 2 years in-home labor
Why is SMOOTH FITNESS 7.35 TREADMILL your perfect workout partner?
You can get a complete cardio workout on the Smooth 7.35 treadmill. This exercise machine is well designed, so you can use it for many more years. Smooth is under warranty, and this machine is built to last. An important advantage is that this treadmill does not whistle. It’s smooth as thin ice and doesn’t bother you with the awful sounds made by big treadmills. The 3.25 HP permanent commercial motor is built with an advanced PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) circuit, which is most commonly found on commercial treadmills. This treadmill runs vertically without noise, and speed sensors ensure smooth speed changes. Let’s explore more of its amazing extraordinary features.
- Im-Pression Shock Absorber Suspension System: Our unique compression shock absorber technology responds to your body movements and provides a soft landing for the leg at front and a firm pull on the other leg, reducing the damaging impact on your joints and back.
- QuickChange Speed and Slope ™: Easily adjusts the incline and speed of the Smooth 7.35 treadmill. The buttons are accessible on the Smooth 7.35 rail and won’t interfere with your workout
- Fitness Programs: Model 7.35 also includes 20 fitness programs to challenge your workout, including a manual program that lets you determine pace and intensity, seven preset programs, eight calorie-burning programs, two custom programs, and two control programs heart rate. This treadmill features Smooth’s impression shock absorption technology, which responds to your steps and reduces the impact on your back muscles as well as joints so you can exercise safely and for longer.
You can change the speed or incline at any time during the workout and adjust it.
Seven preset programs:
Training for a long time with reduced intensity levels encourages the body to burn more calories and fat. The preset levels are optimal for this routine but can be adjusted to every fitness level.
Eight calorie programs:
You can burn the maximum number of calories with eight calorie programs.
Two custom programs:
You can create your own custom program by adjusting these programs as per your needs.
- Two Heart Rate Monitoring Programs: Heart Rate Monitoring Programs automatically adjust your rate and incline to maintain a target heart rate.
- MySMOOTH – Virtual Fitness Trainer: The unique ySMOOTH Virtual Fitness Trainer helps you reach your goals faster by tracking your progress, creating your training plans, and offering tips and advice to keep you motivated.
- VivaClear Blue LCD Display ™ BackLit: Blue backlit LCD display provides the feedback you need for
efficient performance. It displays the approximate number of calories burned, estimated heart rate, distance in miles/km, incline, and driving speed. You can program the duration of the desired program, and you can also enter your age. The console is easy to use, especially with basic display buttons. You can adjust the incline and speed by pressing the up and down buttons. Remember that you can change the incline and speed using the one-touch control on the treadmill rail. The Mode button gives you access to program selection, countdown settings, and also displays time, distance, calories, age, or pulse-based on your preference. There is also a Start, Stop button and 6 one-touch buttons that you can use to set the ideal speed and incline during a manual program in progress.
- Heart rate control with wireless heart rate belt: With a handgrip heart rate monitor, Smooth 7.35 automatically adjusts the intensity of your workout to reach the optimal fat burning or endurance zone. Add a chest strap for hands-free heart rate monitoring for faster results.
- Audio system: The advantage of using a treadmill is that you can easily do other activities. This treadmill includes what the manufacturer calls a “luxury” sound system. In effect, it’s a speaker that outputs sound from a device you choose to plug into the input jack.
- Transport wheels: The transport wheels ensure easy movement of the Smooth 7.35 treadmill, which will help you move the treadmill to any room in the house.
- Bottle Cage: The Smooth 7.35 treadmill offers a convenient bottle cage for your most intense workouts.
- Integrated SmoothAir ™ Fan: The Smooth 7.35 treadmill has a built-in fan to help you power up your most intense workouts.
- Integrated Reading Stand / Media Shelf: The integrated reading stand is ideal for storing books, magazines, newspapers, cell phones, and audio devices.
- 4 Heart Rate Control Programs
- Im-Pression Shock Absorption Technology
- Wireless Heart Rate
- 6.5” console display
- Hand Pulse Grip
- Deluxe sound system
Is the SMOOTH 7.35 TREADMILL good enough for your cardio?
- Exercise Programs: Twenty exercise programs are included, but a manual program can only adjust speed or incline, not both. Also, safety keys cannot be used for all inclinations and speeds. Some users would still prefer treadmills with iFit card readers.
- It is not easy to handle – most users find this machine very difficult to move from room to room. It takes up a lot of space because it is a large treadmill.
- Delivery issues: In addition to the delivery delays known to Smooth in the past, and an additional fee for home delivery and (free) setup.
- Inaccurate Calculations: Provides feedback on the approximate number of calories burned, but you don’t have the option to enter your weight so the console can calculate more accurately.
SMOOTH 7.35 TREADMILL: Wow factors vs. Nah factors
- Separate pedestal and 62-inch one-piece bridge for aggressive running and walking
- Commercial commercial engine with a power of 3.5 horsepower; 20 x 62 inch running / walking area
- Excellent LCD display
- Easy to read buttons
- Includes sound system with speakers and iPod dock
- 20 fitness programs including manual program, preset programs, and heart rate control
- Shock Absorption Technology
- Stand The package includes a bottle cage and a wireless heart rate monitor
- Easy to assemble
- Dull workout programs
- Delivery issues
- Lacking in technological innovation
- Not so space-saving design
Decision: Should you invest in a SMOOTHFITNESS 7.35 TREADMILL?
The award-winning Smooth 7.35 is the best treadmill for money and for serious workouts in your home. They fit perfectly and have a perfect surface and beautiful design. SmoothFitness 7.35 remains an excellent value for money. Smooth, as a space-saving foldable treadmill that gives NordicTrack Commercial 1750 a chance for its money, won’t disappoint users who want to get into the $ 1,000-1,499 range. It is a well-designed and aesthetically pleasing model that satisfactorily meets user expectations. It’s one of the best $1,500 treadmills on the market, and it’s worth considering. Remember, this treadmill comes with a huge warranty. The useful life of the frame and engine, 7 years for components and electronics, and 2 years for housework are guaranteed by a machine built to last. It is a good machine and is worth buying.