Switch to a smart fitness experience with NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer. You might find no reason to go to the gym again. Its gears are specially designed to provide you a superior workout. Flawless machine movement, along with training runs and iFit coach, Bluetooth Chest Strap, heart rate monitor, offers an exceptional package for ultimate fitness goals.
NordicTrack Commercial X22i Treadmill
Switch to a smart fitness experience with NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer. You might find no reason to go to the gym again. Its gears are specially designed to provide you a superior workout. Flawless machine movement, along with training runs and iFit coach, Bluetooth Chest Strap, heart rate monitor, offers an exceptional package for ultimate fitness goals. Sturdy and more durable construction that ensures you will always feel stable. Smooth and quiet operation gives you the ability to work in peace. Steeper slopes can provide even greater shaping benefits and better simulate outdoor uphill running if you prefer to train this way. NordicTrack produces four models of essentially the same treadmill, but with different sized HD touchscreen. NordicTrack treadmills can be folded easily, saving you significantly on floor space. Plus, you can still get to the desk in its folded state, so you don’t have to worry about getting out of reach for your work.
Wondering about getting one? Let’s delve deeper into its specifications to make it easier for you to make a choice.
- Motor: 4.0 CHP DurX Commercial Plus Motor
- Incline: 0 – 40%
- Running Area: 70.2” x 39.6” x 71.6” (L x W x H)
- Foldable: No
- HD Touchscreen: Yes
- Highest Speed: 0 to 12 MPH
- Dimensions: 70″ x 39″ x 72.5″ (L x W x H)
- Workout Programs: 16, 000
- 22” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty for Frame: 10 Year frame warranty
- Warranty for parts: 2 years
- Warranty for labor: 1 year
Why is NordicTrack x22i commercial treadmill your perfect workout partner?
The NordicTrack Commercial X22i treadmill is not your ordinary treadmill and has become a useful tool for both regular running training and mountain training, especially mountain training.
Using climbing while walking or running is one of the best ways to significantly increase the intensity of the exercise without increasing the impact on the joints. In this way, it is also possible for pedestrians to train as intensely as runners. With a 40% incline, you simply have so much potential to build fitness by burning five times the calories at the maximum incline. You’ll also appreciate being able to exercise without so much joint pain. Running on a plane can be quite a burden, even with a good Reflex Cushioning suspension system, but walking up a slope is much easier on the joints, and you’ll feel great with every workout you do. It offers extremely wide tracks that will give you enough space for a comfortable ride. Advanced damping systems for excellent joint protection and comfort.
It comes with folding functionality, so you can store the trainer neatly when you’re not using it to save space. Continuously running motors, ranging from 2.6 on the T 6.5 Si to 4.25 on the Commercial 2950. The T 6.5 Si treadmill is an ideal choice for walking and jogging but doesn’t work as well for heavier runs. Any of Nordictrack’s model should serve you well for running.
This treadmill is also equipped with a touch screen so large that you really feel like you are working out while streaming live with your iFit membership (subscription). Although most treadmills on the market offer a seven or 9-inch screen, it breaks down to give you the best user experience, with the iFIT membership that a fitness enthusiast deserves so that’s why it has a great customer service. Thanks to the dual fans at the bottom of the console, which can be used for every single run. Now you wouldn’t bring out the electronics due to excessive sweating.
The engine is also something you should notice. It delivers 4.25hp of continuous power, which will keep you going no matter how fast or how hard you decide to train. This is essential, especially in a commercial environment, as this machine can be used by multiple users. If the engine is not at the same level, it is difficult to train continuously over time. You can monitor your heart rate simply by bringing your hands close to the sensors, which will allow you to have a constant view of what is constantly happening during training.
The treadmill also offers a standard size belt of 22 x 60 inches, so it will fit most users. Only those who are extremely tall will have to look at the longest belt size because they can find it on the slightly smaller side. The integrated push bar and sled handles offer even more options to burn calories and tone muscles – set the treadmill to 1 MPH and power.
- 16,000+ GREAT exercises workout videos that you can stream at your home, any time of the day or night.
- Get optimal results, and make sure your trainer controls your stamina, and incline with live interactive training sessions.
- Try something new with daily new workout programs ranging from powerful cardio and fat burning to strength training.
- Run everywhere with the help of google maps. Train around the world with our amazing Google Maps ™ training technology.
- Real-time statistics monitoring – Real-time performance stats tracking, ideal for maintaining motivation and engagement.
- Multiple training profiles
- multiple users and equipment – Create up to four membership profiles so the whole family can use it on multiple computers.
- Lifestyle coaching with the inscription
- Perks you get with membership – Live well with personal lifestyle training in exercise, activity, nutrition, and sleep.
Is X22i good enough for your cardio?
One thing you will notice is that you will need an iFit subscription to take advantage of all the features this machine offers. While your first year is included in the price of the machine, you will also have to carry it yourself, and the subscription is $ 9.99 per month and can provide access to four different users. While this is a small price to pay for the value of this machine, it is a constant price you should know when making a purchase decision. This membership offers great personal training benefits that go beyond just running and can also train you through strength training and even nutrition topics.
On the downside, however, this treadmill comes with a maximum user weight of 300 lbs. Now, this may seem okay because most people who use it are below this limit, bearing in mind that it can be a determining factor instability if you are also approaching the 300-pound mark. If you’re at 250-270lbs, you may notice while using it that the machine feels a little shaky.
X22i Treadmill: Wow factors vs. Nah factors
- Very large HD touch screen, thanks to which the user experience is very pleasant
- Slope capability from 6% to 40% slope. This is far more than most other treadmills on the market, which gives this company a strong advantage.
- It comes with 44 programs built right into the device, so if you decide to forgo your iFit subscription once your free time is up, you’ll still have plenty of things to do on this treadmill that you can easily do.
- It gives you the ability to push the sled by grabbing the handlebar and setting the treadmill to a very low speed. It’s a fantastic way to build overall physical strength and stamina
- The powerful motor will withstand almost any exercise you do. The fact that it’s a high-performance motor and continuous operation ensures that it won’t splash at you, no matter what you are planning to get through your present-day session.
- Thanks to the built-in fans that come with this model, you will enjoy the comfort, and, in addition, the treadmill also includes self-cooling mechanisms to prevent overheating.
- Assembly is difficult. You might need professional help. This would be an additional cost.
- Storage space is not too large with this treadmill, so even if you have some space, it may not be as spacious as other treadmills on the market.
- The user weight capacity is at the lower end of the frame, so heavier people may find this treadmill a little less sturdy. This can also mean that it can disintegrate more easily due to a less durable construction
Decision: Should you invest in a X22i Incline Trainer?
Overall, Commercial X22i is a fantastic machine for those looking to take their training to the next level. We really like the fact that it can be tilted to such a high level, beyond what most conventional treadmills on the market can do. Aside from the only drawbacks of this treadmill’s heavyweight, it’s a fantastic machine that has something to offer almost any user imaginable. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced, you will find your place on this treadmill. . The world is getting smarter, so why not you. With a wide range of price ranges, physical features, and programming, NordicTrack is the ideal choice for fitness enthusiasts