NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO is designed as a fitness machine. This means it is theoretically built to withstand heavy use, making it perfect for home gym purchases and setups.
NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO Treadmill
The name NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO says it all. If you are a serious racer, this machine should definitely be one of your best options. It comes with a huge motor that’s perfect for those hardcore racing. The NordicTrack Elite 9500 Pro treadmill is beautifully crafted and filled with bells and whistles. Everything you want is on this treadmill. This is the most exclusive offer NordicTrack has ever made, and if you buy this treadmill, you will become a proud owner of it.
In 2010, the Nordic Track Elite 9500 Pro was introduced for the first time. After four years, it was redesigned with advanced features for more comfortable use in 2004. Interestingly, it is also famous among residential customers as a luxury item. NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO is designed as a fitness machine.
This means it is theoretically built to withstand heavy use, making it perfect for home gym purchases and setups. The Elite 9500 is equipped with a powerful 3.8 HP DurxTM Commercial Pro engine, which offers smooth operation throughout life. Very powerful yet quiet motor. This machine easily accommodates a maximum user weight of 350 lbs.
In this updated review, we present a list of new specs over previous ones. Read on to the end and find out why this model has gained so many fans in such a short time. The following points cover each aspect of this product in detail for an in-depth review.
- Motor: 3.8 CHP Mach Z™ Motor
- Speed: 0 – 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 15% Incline
- Running Area: 22″ x 60’’ inches
- Foldable: Yes
- Dimensions: 79.5″ x 37.75″ x 71.5″ (L x W x H)
- Workout programs: 28 built-in iFIT customizable workouts
- Tread Belt: 20-by-60-inch (W x D) Tread Belt
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Warranty for Motor: Lifetime
- Warranty for frame: Lifetime
- Warranty for Parts: 5 years
- Warranty for Labor: 2 years
Why is the NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO your perfect workout partner?
- Motor: The treadmill is installed with a 3.80 CHP continuous horsepower DurX TM Commercial Pro commercial-grade motor. It makes the treadmill highly preferable for serious gym trainers.
- Incline and decline: In addition to the positive slope of 15%, which can be adjusted with a simple “1-Touch” system, the deck is also capable of descending to -3%. This feature usually occurs only on more expensive treadmills and has the advantage of activating various muscles when walking downhill. It is said to burn more calories than walking on a flat surface and stimulate more muscle for faster results.
- Speed setting: Instead of going through the boring options, the 1-Touch speed system mounted on this treadmill allows you to instantly change the treadmill speed between 0-12 MPH at the touch of a button whenever you feel the desire to change the pace of your workout.
- Tilt adjustment: The treadmill allows you to adjust the incline in the range of 0 to 15 degrees in 1-degree increments. Like the 1-Touch speed function, the useful 1-Touch incline system allows you to change the incline of the treadmill by quickly sliding your finger to the desired incline setting.
- Display: It comes with Solaris™ Control Panels that grant it a luxurious look. Technically, it uses the same technology that is used in luxury automobiles. This makes the exercises easy with user-friendly software and easy control positioning due to the ergonomic design.
- Track: The treadmill has the structure of a 22”x60” long track with DuraStride™ Adjustable Cushioning. It helps the user to comfortably exercise according to its cushioning adjustments and preferences that reduces the body impact by 24% as compared to other road training activities.
- Workout Programs: The Elite 9500 has a built-in program with 40 workout apps. The user can choose from the 8 incline, 8 calories burning, 7 intensity, 7 speed, and 10 iFit workout apps. The iFit Card reader helps the user to select their workout routines through purchasing the 8-week cards. It includes multiple exercises, such as target weight loss, wellness, circuit training, and performance.
- iFit Workout Card Technology: Lose weight, feel good, and improve performance in just 8 weeks with iFit Workout Card interactive technology! Each board is designed by a certified personal trainer and connects directly to the treadmill console, automatically adjusting speed and incline while the voice of the personal trainer guides you through each workout. IFit Exercise Cards are available in Weight Loss, Wellness, Circuit Training, and Performance categories to provide you with the most advanced, interactive, and result-specific fitness options.
- Television: You can easily get access to your favorite outdoor courses through the availability of a full-color high-definition touch display with a Google Android. The interesting thing is that you can view your workout progress, check your emails, visit your favorite social media sites, and use Google Maps Street View. You can do all of it while comfortably relaxing in your living room.
- Adjustable Cushioning: The treadmill uses the QuadFlex precision calibration cushioning system. This spring system allows you to tailor your comfort to your specific preferences. With this shock absorption setting, you can calibrate the desired force level with 9 settings.
- Audio: An iPod dock and two 3-inch Intermix Acoustics speaker system is attached to the treadmill for a better experience and audio entertainment.
- Extras: It also includes some extra cool features such as a heart rate motor, wireless chest pulse strap, and an 8-inch adjustable Autobreeze™ console fan.
- Space-saving: The treadmill saves a lot of space as you can easily fold it vertically. The Patented Airlight assistance makes the folding process easier for the user.
- Warranty: The treadmill has a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor. There is a two-year warranty on the other parts of the treadmill and a year warranty for an in-home service.
- Heart rate readings
- NEW Workouts: 8 preset workouts: 7 calorie workouts, 7 intense workouts, 7-speed workouts, and 7 incline workouts.
- 10 “color touch screen with web browser
- IFIT LIVE technology
- Precise QuadFlex calibration suspension
- RaceTrack display
- 2 HD video exercises
- Reject function
- 1-touch tilt
- 1 touch speed
- Heart rate monitor with wireless chest strap
- Compatible music port for iPod
- 8 “AutoBreeze Training Fan
- Spatial design (foldable)
- Easy Lift Assist Shock
- Safety key and neck lanyard
Is the NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO good enough for your cardio?
For some past years, treadmill reviewers for NordicTrack Elite 9500 have not provided valid recommendations for television treadmills. Like other Nordic trails, the Elite 9500 Pro treadmill’s biggest weakness is its service. It is manufactured by Icon, the largest manufacturer of fitness equipment in the world.
Icon has a reputation for poor customer service, which is expected because it’s so big, and its revenue exceeds $ 1 billion. Not only that, most of its brands sell entry-level treadmills that are short-lived, so you can imagine how hard it would be to please everyone.
NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO is a heavy machine. This is why assembly and movement require 2 people. According to some customers, the box suffered minimal damage during delivery. Inside the box, the plastic panels (top and bottom) on the treadmill at the front have some minor damage (holes, cracks and are not covered).
The correct price for this new model is also a maximum of $ 2,000. The previous model (compatible with iFit SD cards and TV consoles) is still on the market. The price below applies to the old model.
NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO: Wow factors vs. Nah factors
- One of the most powerful engines on the market
- The treadmill is already equipped with iFit technology
- Compatible with Android (for basic web access)
- Friendly music (mp3, built-in speakers)
- Extra-large 10-inch vivid color display
- Cooling fans for added comfort
- It consists, but it’s not the most compact treadmill available
- The treadmill has a California Prop 65 warning
- NordicTrack has a reputation for providing poor customer service
- Access to the web and applications is very limited due to limited memory
Decision: Should You Invest in a NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO treadmill?
Without a doubt, the NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO is one of the best treadmills on the market. Practice by listening to music, checking emails, surfing the web, using iFit, and/or watching TV. If you want to have a luxuriously styled treadmill, then the NordicTrack’s Elite 9500 is perfect for you.
It has received good reviews regarding the special cushioning as customers feel like running in the air. Customers have given great reviews to its built-in programs. Among all the features, the iFit is the most popular.
The comfortable running track and workout programs make the NordicTrack treadmill highly acceptable for most customers. Thus, with all the top-notch entertaining features and great accessibilities, it is overall a great treadmill.