Proform 8.0 ZT Treadmill Review
Proform 8.0 ZT Treadmill
The new 2011 Proform 8.0ZT treadmill is one of Proforms more affordable models.
Coming in under $600 with Free Shipping, it’s great for buyers on a budget who still want a solid motorized treadmill.
Plus you get some fun stuff thrown in that will make your workouts more enjoyable. You get an iPod dock so you can listen to your favorite tunes. There are 12 built-in workouts to help you challenge yourself.
It’s also iFit card compatible so you can add even more specialized workouts to your treadmill via iFit cards.
- Price: $599 + Free Shipping
- Motor: 2.25 HP Motor
- Speed: 0 -10 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 10%
- Treadbelt: 18 x 55″
- Folding: Yes
- 250 lb Weight Capacity Deck
- 7 years on Motor, 90 Days on parts and labor.
The Proform 8.0 ZT treadmill is a great little starter treadmill that comes in at an excellent price. You get a decent sized motor and all the must-have treadmill features like folding ability, heart rate monitor and built-in calorie-burning workouts.
There’s even some extra features like an iPod dock, speaker system and iFit cards to add more workouts.
While runners and more frequent users may want to step up to a stronger model, overall, the Proform 8.0 ZT is a decent starter treadmill that’s currently on for a steal of a price.
Product Pros And Cons
Proform 8.0 ZT Treadmill
1) Work Out With Jillian Michaels from ‘The Biggest Loser’ – The Proform 8.0 ZT treadmill has an iFit card reader. Proform has teamed up with Jillian Michaels (from the TV show ‘The Biggest Loser’) to make specialized iFit workout cards. You actually get Jillian talking you through your workout. Very cool.
2) Music Port for iPod With Built In Console Speakers – You can listen to your favorite workout tunes by plugging in your iPod or Mp3 player. The sound comes through a built-in console speaker system. This can make your workouts a lot more enjoyable and even help you workout longer in comfort.
3) 12 Built-In Workouts – The treadmill comes with 12 pre-built-in workouts that focus on helping you burn maximum calories in minimum time – so you get the most out of your workout.
4) One Touch Speed and Incline Buttons – The 8.0ZT treadmill comes with one-touch speed and incline buttons on the console. So you don’t have to scroll through your options (which can often throw off your stride). It’s a little thing but you won’t believe how handy it is.
5) Blue Tinted LCD Console – The console is blue tinted, which makes it easier to read your workout stats. The console tracks your speed, time, distance, incline and calories burned while you workout.