Bowflex Tread climber TC3000 Review 2020
Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 is the mid-priced unit in the Treadclimber series – adding an upgraded console, more workout stats and higher speed limit over the TC 1000.
The main advantage of the Treadclimber is that you can burn calories twice as fast as regular treadmill walking. This means faster results in less time.
Plus the design of the units (dual treadles that move up and down to meet each step) help to reduce impact on your joints and get you into the fat-burning zone faster.
- Price: $2099
- Speed: 0.7 – 4.0 MPH
- Resistance: 0-12
- Electronic Functions: 6 – Speed, Distance, Time, Calories per Minute, Total Calories and Total Steps
- Heart Rate Monitor: Not Included
- User Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: Motor – 3 Years; Parts – 2 Years; Electronics – 2 Years; Hydraulics – 1 Year
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC 3000 offers an upgraded console with more workout feedback (including calories burned) than the TC1000. You also get higher speed limits of up to 4.0 MPH to build in higher calorie burning intervals. The warranty is also longer which helps to protect your investment.
And then there are the advantages of the Treadclimber machines themselves – faster calorie burn than the traditional treadmill, more compact design and lower impact workouts.
Keep in mind that those going for the ‘total package’ may want to look at the TC5000 first which offers you more in terms of heart rate monitoring, one touch start, longer warranty and more sophisticated console.
Product Pros And Cons
Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000
1) Higher 4.0 MPH Speed Limit – The TC3000 offers a higher speed limit than the TC1000 – 4.0 MPH vs 3.8 MPH.
While this still is not fast enough to run, it can help you burn more calories by incline walking at higher speeds. Many users really appreciate this – especially if you want room to grow in your workouts.
2) Upgraded Console With More Workout Feedback – The TC3000 console offers water bottle holders and room for magazines, books, etc (whereas the TC1000 console does not).
It also gives you more workout feedback stats than the TC1000 like speed, distance, time, calorie per minute, total calories and total steps. (TC1000 only gives speed, distance and time.) Many users really like to track how many calories they are burning – especially since the Treadclimber burns them so fast, it can be encouraging to see how far you’ve gone.
3) Burn Calories Twice As Fast As A Treadmill – The main advantage of the Treadclimber machines is that you can burn twice the number of calories in the same time as a treadmill workout.
This means you can get very fast results. Some Treadclimber users lose up to 5 pounds a week – which makes a huge difference in the way your body looks and feels.
4) Low Impact – Because the dual treadles rise to meet each step, this gives a lower impact workout (than for example, treadmill walking). This means less chance of injury which makes it a great alternative for people who want to stay fit without the stress on their joints.
Also, if you have bad knees and don’t want to aggravate them with a treadmill workout, the Treadclimber gives a great workout with less impact.
5) 12 Intensity Settings – You can choose from 12 intensity settings while working out on the TC3000 which can keep you challenged. Keep in mind that you have to get off the machine to set the resistance.