My fellow Crossfit addict, Courtney of Journey of a Dreamer nominated me for the Sunshine Award!
The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day. Here are the rules:
- Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you – Courtney of Journey of a Dreamer.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
These are the questions Courtney gave me:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world – where would you go? Australia.
2. What was your favorite Christmas present as a kid? My Strawberry Shortcake Big Wheel.
3. If you won the lottery would you quit your job? Depends on how much I won!
4. What is your biggest success up until now? My marriage – 12 years going strong!
5. What’s your favorite book? No way I could pick just one.
6. If you could go back in time what era would you travel to? Late 1800′s, early 1900′s.
7. How would your friends describe you? Funny, adventurous, kind, forgiving.
8. Were you named after someone or is there meaning behind your name? Yes, Lydia from the Bible. She was known as a women diligent in business and the “seller of purple.”
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? ALWAYS!
10. What was the last song you listened to? Oh goodness – don’t judge me by this – but it was Black Betty by Ram Jam on Pandora. I got it on Southern Rock Radio and just kept listening….