This post really needs no introduction, but I’ll give you something. My brain is all over the place these days – pregnancy brain in full force along with just my normal random crazy – it’s entertaining for sure. Here’s some stuff that has been going through my head lately(**added**totally got this idea from Erin - check her out, the girl is a hoot):
- I wonder if I can make it through today without a nap…[said at 7 AM]
- I can’t wait to go to bed early tonight….[said at 9 AM]
- I wonder if they baby likes all the spinach I eat…
- Oooooo, Shamrock Shake is back – score!
- I’m getting up to work out tomorrow…[1 out of 5 isn't bad]
- I wonder if I can start buying maternity jeans now just because they are SO comfortable?
- Awww, look at her belly – I can’t wait to have one!
- Is this pooch my regular chub or my uterus?
- I wonder if the dog knows…
- Researching affects of taking beta blocker while prego – internet searches are the devil…
- Are my boobs going to grow the whole time [please say they slow down after the first trimester]
- I’m so glad I have learned from others what NOT to do while pregnant….
- How many more projects can I pin on Pinterest that I probably will NEVER do…
- Oh look, Easter candy….KEEP WALKING!
- I have to pee again….that is three times this hour!
- Does the baby bounce around when I run?
- I am not buying another thing until my belly starts showing…oooohhh, look! A sale at Traffic!
- I need to start keeping up with the house better….[as I fall asleep on the couch by 8 pm]
- I wonder what I should have for lunch [said at 9 am]
- Pizza – that’s what I want for lunch [said at 9:15 am]
- I better clean out the 120 new emails I have – do I really have another 5 about cord blood – how do these people know?!
- Seriously, my HR is already 154 – I’m barely working out!
- Why am I out of breath when I am only walking….at a slight incline?
- I wonder if my boss will let me telecommute after the baby…
- Maybe we could turn my “office” into a nursery…
That’s all and you’re welcome. I know this post just “completes” the week for you.
****Thought I would add to this post*****
I MADE IT TO THE GYM THIS MORNING! Thanks to a friend for the push and the company, I did a mile on the treadmill and a metcon of goblet squats, step ups (can’t box jump) and push ups. Then did another little metcon with situps and hallow rocks!! My Mizuno’s were glad to be reunited with me and it felt good to get in another workout this week. I have only worked out TWICE in the past 5 days – really unacceptable, but all I could handle this week between fatigue from growing a baby and family obligations. Here’s to hoping I get more in next week (and over the weekend).
What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone doing any races? Who is in TRI mode now?
Enjoy the weekend – Stay Active – Be Safe!